Tuesday, December 30, 2008

The Christmas Lingerie

So on Christmas Day, Jeanette got a nice surprise from her sister. The pictures below explain it all.

In addition to the surprise, Jeanette's Dad shared a comment to me saying "Looks like it's going to be Christmas everyday for you Phil" as he nugded me in the arm and winked. I just thought that was just so wrong in every way. Jeanette was horrified that her Dad would say such a thing and I just stood there without saying a word... Talk about uncomfortable!


Of course Jack had to liven things up and put on the Santa Lingerie and go around the house saying "Ho, Ho, Ho!". I think he is confused as to what Santa wears.

Here is another Clip that explains everything.


4 comments:

Johnson Family said...

Thant is too funny! You need to get your sister back next year with something better!

The Casida Family- Todd, Jen, Nathan, Trevor and Madison said...

THAT is the funniest thing I've seen and heard in a long time! LOL!

Aaron & Sara Warren said...

Oh me. Oh my!

adairfamily said...

i love it, who says our family isn't fun! I would have loved to see that morining