Monday, December 29, 2008

Disneyland

I've been taking trips to Disneyland with my friend Sara and her cute little girls for awhile and had mentioned to Sara at one point that I really wanted to see the snow come down Main Street (who knew it was just bubbles). So Sara being the wonderful friend she is said lets do it and we set the date. We usually go in the morning for just a couple of hours so going at night and staying late with just the 2 of us and our 4 kids ( 2 girls and 2 boys) all under the age of 2 scared me. But we did it and the kids were great! At one point we had to pat ourselves on the back for not only surviving our little adventure but doing it with such ease.

Here's a picture of Brian and Jack sitting on the carousel bench. Apparently the fake horses are too scary to sit on.

And here is Abby having no issues with the fake horses!
Jack and Abby waiting for the train to arrive. Who would have guess that soon after this picture was taken Jack would throw up. By the way....Jack is in love with Abby. I'm not sure if Abby feels the same way but Jack just can't get enough of her. He loves hanging out with her. So cute for now! And that would be the last of my pictures. My battery on my camera went dead. So sad, no pictures of the snow coming down on Main Street!

1 comment:

Aaron & Sara Warren said...

Oh man! I feel so honored that we made your blog! You've been doing quite a bit of blogging lately. I am so out of the loop between the move and my m-i-l being in town.

Back to the world for me & back to D-land for us!

Been missing you!

BTW - Adorable pictures! I'm stealing a couple from your site!